Our bioplastic cups are made from plants, not oil, and are certified commercially compostable. Note: they are cold use only.
- Brim full capacity: 159ml
- Diameter top: 76mm
- Product size: 67mm H
- Carton size: 60cm L x 40cm W x 33cm H
- Carton total weight: 8.3kg
- Pieces per carton: 2,000
- Pieces per sleeve: 100
- Made from Ingeo™, a plant-based bioplastic. Products made from this material are perfectly clear and sturdy.
- They perform excellently when serving cold food and drinks – smoothies, juices, fruit salads, muesli, parfaits etc.
- Using Ingeo™ reduces raw material CO2 emissions by 75% compared to regular plastic resin.
- These cups are the ONLY clear bioplastic cups certified commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 standards.
- Bioplastics must be stored out of direct sun and below 35°C. If stored correctly, they have a 12-month shelf life.
- Bioplastic does not have suitable oxygen barrier properties to store food for more than a few days
- Our bioplastic cups and lids have a 12-month shelf life from date of purchase.